NOLA North Grille is the first Blue Zones Project Approved Restaurant in the state of Wisconsin, offering a wide variety of craveable flavors from around the world crafted with quality ingredients. You will taste the difference: we hand cut and dry age our steaks in house, cure our own ham and bacon, use locally sourced bread and grass-fed beef, and ship in fresh seafood several times each week. Our talented culinary team is passionate about food and eager to provide you with a memorable dining experience.
A New Tradition - Thursday Seafood Boils
Every Thursday at 6:30pm sharp, we treat a select number of guests to a delightful interactive experience with our authentic Southern Seafood Boil. Crab legs, gulf shrimp, smoky sausage, red potatoes, corn on the cob, and whole mushrooms are boiled together with classic seasonings and served with house-made cocktail and remoulade sauces, fresh-baked cornbread, and honey-butter for just $19 per person. Seating is limited, and you must reserve by noon on the day of the boil. Call (920) 387-5858 for more information and to reserve your seats.
Don't Miss Our Sunday Brunch!
Nothing is more New Orleans than a traditional Sunday Brunch buffet. Come and enjoy our carving & cooked-to-order omelette stations, house cured & smoked meats, fresh produce, seafood, house-made breakfast breads & desserts, and so much more every Sunday from 10:00am-1:00pm in one of Wisconsin's all-time grand venues for $17 per adult ($14 for seniors 55+) and $7 per child under twelve - all you care to eat! Click here to view our sample offerings.
Sip On Something Truly Special...
The Bar voted “Most Beautiful in Wisconsin” offers classic and house-crafted cocktails, and of course, the Wisconsin Brandy Old Fashioned. If specialty brews are more your speed, you will find among the best Wisconsin and Louisiana have to offer with draft and bottled selections. The wine list offers an expansive glass selection from the U.S. and abroad. Draft beer and wine tasting flights are available daily for those who wish to savor a multitude of flavors, or let us pair the perfect selections with your meal.
Dinner & Sunday Brunch (Open Daily)
Outdoor Seating Currently Available, Weather Permitting
We seat for dinner in both dining rooms Sunday through Thursday from 5:00pm-8:00pm, and on Fridays & Saturdays from 5:00pm-9:00pm. Our signature brunch buffet is served on Sundays from 10:00am-1:00pm. Reservations are recommended for timely seating and can be made online or by calling (920) 387-5858. Reservations are strongly recommended for parties of 5 or more.
Specials & Events
Regular Menu Available Daily
- Mondays: Traditional New Orleans-style Red Beans & Rice, along with our regular menu and entree buffet
- Tuesdays: "Wine @ 5" social featuring half-price wines by the glass and complimentary Blue Zones Project-inspired hors d'oeuvres from 5:00-5:30pm, along with our regular menu and entree buffet
- Wednesdays: Family Night! Free kids meal or kids buffet (under 12 years of age) with purchase of an adult entree, along with our regular menu and entree buffet
- Thursdays: NOLA North Grille's Seafood Boil for $19 (Reservations Required)
- Fridays: Live Music & NOLA North Grille's Bottomless Fish Fry Buffet for $19
- Saturdays: Entree buffet for $16, or add 8oz House-Smoked Prime Rib for $8 more
- Sundays: All-you-can-eat Grand Sunday Brunch from 10am-1pm for $17 (adults) $14 (seniors 55+) or $7 (under 12 years). Regular menu and entree buffet are available during dinner hours.
(daily specials cannot be combined with other hotel or restaurant promotions, and may not be offered on holidays or select blackout dates - please inquire regarding availability in advance of purchase)